28 Mar 2015

30 Before 30: Behind The List, Part 3



And the final instalment of my 30 Before 30 list.

Hopefully I can start getting some of these things crossed off and I'll keep you guys updated (as enthralled as you are.)

21. Grow my own Fruit, Veg & Herbs
Nothing sounds better to me than being able to pop out to the garden and grab your own dinner. T isn’t as keen on the idea, for some reason he’s the opposite to everyone else and doesn’t want to know where his food is from.

22. Go Camping
Something I’ve never done, something I should do and maybe a nice thing to start doing as a family holiday...once I've popped out a few kiddos.

23. Have a Spa Day
I’ve never really had a full on Spa Day, I’ve had a facial once. Never had a manicure or pedicure though. I’m hoping with the Wedding coming up that I’ll have a good excuse to go the whole hog on a Spa Day – facial, massage, manicure, pedicure etc.

24. Crochet or Knit a Baby Blanket
There’d be nothing more satisfying that looking at the blanket your gorgeous baby is snuggled up in and knowing that you’ve made it for them. Something I need to learn though, no skills there yet, haha.

25. Learn to Drive
Yes, I’m nearly 26 and I can’t drive. In fact I’ve only been in the driver’s seat once and that was in a field with my Dad. It’s a skill that I can’t afford not to have and I know it’s something my Dad wanted me to learn. He definitely would have been be super proud if I managed it, and anything I can do for him, I will.

26. Run a Marathon
I’ve always wanted to do this, I’ve know it’s one of my bucket list, life goal type things. I have no idea whether I’ll manage it, at the moment I can run for a mile before collapsing. But it’s something to work on.

27. Own a Pet
I want a pet like nothing else at the moment. I'm ultimately a cat person, but I can swing both ways and would be more than up for getting a dog. A cat would be more flat suitable though and involved less input, but I want a Corgi so badly, they’re so damn cute!

28. Cook through a Cook Book
Linking to the cooking things, I’d love to work my way through a whole Cook Book. Think Julie & Julia. Trying all the recipes and pushing myself to try things I haven’t before. I’m yet to decide what book it should be. I guess a good all rounder would be better than a themed book.

29. Do a 365 Project
I feel like I don’t take enough photos, I’ve got a little better since signing up to Instagram, but I feel that something like this would force me to take a photos of something every day. Even if it is just 365 pictures of cups of tea.

30. Own less 'Stuff'
I just have too much crap at the moment, when we moved into our new flat it will be a bit of a downsized (not the right direction, I know!) so I want to get rid of the clutter that I hold onto so life will be easier for us I the future.



30 Before 30: Behind The List, Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment