16 Apr 2014

Moving into my Personal Swift

So I've finally made the move into my new Personal Swift after getting it for my birthday.

I've basically kept everything the same for the moment, but I've taken out some stray bits of paper and other bits that were tucked in the pockets. Oh and the Swift has a notepad in the back which The Paperchase Planner did not!

Before the move...
The Paperchase Planner and Personal Swift together

The Swift all moved into

A peek inside

What I have realised is that the Swift has bigger rings...every planners dream!
And the pockets are much studier and deeper.
It doesn't lay flat yet, but as I have it open next to me on my desk everyday at work, we'll see if it gets there.

I'm enjoying it so far, we'll see how it carries on.


No comments:

Post a Comment