26 Jan 2015

Blink and you'll miss it...my Pocket Finsbury


I was VERY naughty and on an impulse purchased a pocket Finsbury in Raspberry from Staples last Tuesday.
In my defence it was a bargain and I did go on about my hankering for a new Filo!

I need a new purse, my old one is rather worn and maybe too chunky for my bag.
I really want the Malden Large Zipped Purse, as it looks perfect and would give me my very own slice of the Ochre Malden pie! But it'd probably still be too chucky...and it's £53.00 I can't spend.
So when this Finsbury popped up I figured that I should take the plunge. It arrived on Wednesday, what service?!

I was thrilled, I unboxed it and it's truely beautiful, I love it, the colour, how soft it is. But last night I sat down to look at a purse set up, and realised that it just would never work for me.
And that I had no other need for it, as I've now set up my old Paperchase planner with some wedding info (more on that soon). It felt like a waste, and the money guilt set it.

So now it's up for sale.
I'm wanting around £25-30 for it, so if you're interested, let me know.

Here are some pictures of the beauty, I'll be sad to see her go. But I can't keep her just for the sake of it.










No comments:

Post a Comment