20 Jan 2015

Blog Changes

Lately I've been reading lots of other people's blogs and nosing into people's instagrams, it's made me wish that I had my own outlet where I can post what I like and generally waffle about my liv.
Which is silly, because of course I have that outlet....I have this blog.
Now I don't post often, not many people see it, not many people comment...but does that really matter? If I want somewhere to write down my thoughts, then what does it matter if someone reads them, I'm not particularly trying to get my thoughts heard.

So I'm not going to try and use this blog for what I intended originally, whether it was cooking or planning or my Filofax...it's just going to be somewhere for me to share what's going on in my life and it will hopefully cover all of the above and much more.

The next few years should be interesting anyway...we've got a Wedding to plan for this December, a flat furnish, decorate and move into in December/January. Plus after that there'll surely be a baby on the cards, job updates, job moves, more house moves and who else knows what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment