31 Mar 2014

Weekend Round Up #3

Saturday 29th

Outside of the village church on a lovely sunny day

Inside the church

Table arrangement

Photo Scavenger Hunt 
I didn't take part, but I love the idea!

AMAZING cakes, I couldn't believe them.
I loved the little birdcage ones at the far end.

Guest books and a mailbox to put cards in

  • Went to a Wedding in the middle of nowhere in Oxfordshire, it was beautiful!
  • It was such a fantastic day, a little windy and cold in the shade, but beautiful. And the wedding itself was so amazing
  • In fact, due to how many pictures I have of the wedding, I'm going to post pictures of that instead of anything from Sunday

Sunday 30th March

  • Woke up in our small suite at the hotel after the wedding - very glad we came home early!
  • Stopped off a Bicester Outlet Village on the way home, so many designer outlets. I finally got to hold a Mulberry bag and Michael Kors bag (both of which I want!)
  • I got a lovely dress from Jack Wills and a cable knit jumper from Ralph Lauren, so I left feeling rather happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment